Job: Maritime Security Analyst
The successful applicant will be required to undertake analysis, develop models, and conduct research to support Maritime Security studies. Under limited supervision, the successful applicant may provide analysis of maritime and naval security issues, conduct background surveys and interpret technological advances as they relate to operational effectiveness. The successful applicant will be required to develop reports and presentations. The Maritime Security Group interacts with many stakeholders in Defense, Government and industry and the successful applicant will be required to take on responsibility for aspects of these relationships.
Note: This employment opportunity is only open to employees of the Australian Public Service.
- Undertake analysis, develop models and conduct research to support Maritime Security studies.
- Under limited supervision, provide analysis of Maritime and Naval Security issues and conduct background surveys.
- Interpret technological advances as they relate to operational effectiveness.
- Take responsibility for aspects of relationships with Maritime Security Group’s stakeholders in Defence, Government Agencies and Industry.
- Develop reports and presentations.
By: Maritime Operations Division, NSW
From: June 5, 2008
Salary: $63,550 – $72,595 plus superannuation