Maritime Security Jobs – June 21, 2010
- McMunn Associates, Inc. is seeking a Maritime Intelligence Analyst, Piracy & Smuggling. This is a full time, FLSA exempt position at the National Maritime Intelligence Center, Suitland, MD. The analyst will work as part of a contractor team supporting Biometric analysis where a high level of interaction is maintained and expected. This position is contingent upon award of the contract by the U.S. Government by approximately 01 July 2010. Some CONUS and OCONUS travel is expected. More ….
- Booz Allen Hamilton is seeking a Maritime Safety and Security Analyst. The analyst will coordinate, assist, and facilitate the development, implementation, and evaluation of a Marine safety and security strategy for global security clients. More …
- Wyle’s Aerospace Group is seeking a P-3 Test Pilot. Duties include: Conduct P-3 flight testing at VX-20 in Patuxent River, MD, as a Category A/B test pilot, supporting NAVAIR programs. The position will also provide test plan preparation, develop test procedures, and prepare test reports. Travel will be required. More …
- Norwegian Cruise Line is seeking a Security Manager for its Miami, Florida location. This position is responsible for assisting the Director, Security and Surveillance in managing Norwegian Cruise Line / Norwegian Cruise Line America security program for all vessels, facilities and specific ports as directed.
- Royal Caribbean International is seeking a Security Guard.
These are only a few job opportunities featured on MaritimeSecurityJobs.com.